Femifesting Reproductive Liberation
Collective Visioning Poetry Tool
An exquisite corpse is a collaborative poem created one line at a time and this tool was created as part of a cultural strategy for Trans Day of Resilience by Kemi, Prerna and Amy. This is a simplified version for the Unlearning session about the Femifesto for Reproductive Liberation. Please put in your own visions as line of poetry starting with "Reproductive Liberation is..."
Reproductive Liberation is…
- love without policing, rooted in safety
- The pure bliss from a bite of one of my grandmas fresh sopapillas, still hot, pillowy soft, and drizzled with gooey honey.
- the sound of kids giggling with their elders (of which there are many) after conflict. No hitting. No time out. Giggles.
- Reproductive Liberation, it is the root to all freedom struggles,
- Invite fire back to heal the land